Sunday, August 8, 2010

Today was pretty bad

Today I had one of those terrible days that I dread, one of the main reasons why I don't like boyfriends is because of all the drama that comes with them. I have been dating a guy a bit steady, we are not boyfriend and girlfriend nor did we agree on being exclusive but we've been dating long enough that it's not just casual.

What should have been a wonderful relaxing Sunday turned into a stressful afternoon when he began to pick a fight about a random subject. First he was just a bit mean going on about not being happy, being bored, or being made to feel unwanted and soon that got me going and before we knew it, it was a fight. I really hate to fight with anyone, much less with a guy that's really nothing special, just someone I date. It's like I spent all this energy on this stupid fight that I didn't have to.

I got mad enough that for the first time in my life I got up and showed someone the door. He was so mad and kept ignoring me, still going on and on and on until I finally had to tell him forcibly to get the hell out. Enough is enough, I live my life pretty excluded from people, I work all day and when I am off I try to spend those precious moments enjoying life and not arguing with people who do it for what seems like fun. I want peace and happiness that's all, and if he has now brought negativity to my life then there is no more room in it for him.


2 comments:

Design It Chic said...

I am now following you thanks to Fancy Meeting You Monday!It would be nice if you could share the love back on my blog !
Also if you need any help tweaking your blog or easy HTML tips, you know where to come! Happy Monday!

Mom's Place said...

Meh! I hate when people cause un-needed drama in my life! Sorry you had to go through that. He's not worth it.